Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello : ) and welcome to my new blog. I'm Heather, mom of two, located steps away from one of the Chesapeake Bays tributaries, in Joppa MD. I've decided to begin this blog in honor of this beautiful weather, and the nature that seems to be coming to life around us (probably a bad time to start when all I want to do is be outside)! I plan to use this space to share some of my nature related creations, photography, family activities, and anything that may be nature related in our lives. As I come across fun nature related products and/or projects I'll share those too! Hope you'll join me... So lets get started. Please forgive me if my first posts are extremely photo heavy. I have a lot of items from my etsy shop that I'd really like to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.